Another Day...



<--via postsecret. :)

I never really blog, probably due to the fact that I am no good at writing. Not just the english language but everything in between. I feel that english and math are my worst subjects. I seem to just type, type, type, away and never use complete sentences or proper punctuation. I have a few blog type websites that I use, but rarely type on. SG. Tumblr. It's always photos, videos, and music with one or two words mixed in there. I should attempt to write more, it seems like I just naturally lean towards photography as my creative outlet. Few need for words there.
I still/currently work at Jill FM, a radio station in southern CA. Not a very big place, I've worked here since January 2008. I am looking to expand my horizons and venture out to search for a new job with more opportunities. I love this place but I am only a receptionist and it doesn't get any better than that here. So my time has come to start moving on. For now, I'm just slowly looking. I'm content here and my job is pretty simple: answer phones. But I don't want to be doing that for the rest of my life. I plan on getting into Movies/TV or somewhere in the entertainment business. I feel like it just calls to me or something. Doing behind the scenes or corporate work would be ideal. It's so hard these days to get a job, it will definitely be a challenge. Pretty low on the totem pole having only a year of college experience under my belt. But I've always kept a job and I do my best. :D Well, enough about that stuff.
I also want to get into my photography more, I only shoot my 365 these days. I need to take my camera out more. I want to find people to photograph but I feel so shy asking. I want to shoot fashion, architecture, nudes, glamour...everything. I bought a instant camera the other day and it's awesome! Can't wait to take some sweet photos with it. On another note...I also want to get into modeling more. I've had a modelmayhem for years and only recently got together with a photographer to make some magic! It was a rad experience and I can't wait to shoot with another photographer and get my creativity flowing. That's all for now. I'll blog more later...maybe.

C. out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Truck Killer Nails DIY

English Avocado Open Faced Sandwich