Noctex Clothing & The Blackwater Emporium

I have recently discovered a clothing company from Vancouver, BC called NOCTEX.  I found out about her clothing line from a post GoGo Blackwater put on her instagram where the two of them were collaborating on a give-a-way.  I instantly fell in love with the Monaxia Transform Tunic, it's so versatile and has many options to choose from on how you can wear it.  And I was also intrigued that she makes garters that are stylish as well as flawless.



the designer.


I also have to mention GoGo's Etsy store- The Blackwater Emporium.  I have been a follower of hers for years; she is very gorgeous, creative, stylish and seems nice as can be. (as far as I can tell through the internet. lol)  On her Etsy you can find signed prints, her husband's art (Ashley Riot) and other prints, handmade shirts and other clothing items, and accessories.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Truck Killer Nails DIY

English Avocado Open Faced Sandwich