Baked Avocado with Egg Recipe

I haven't been eating very healthy lately.  And not that this recipe is the healthiest but it's better than my usual meal.  I based it off this recipe I found earlier today.  

Ingredients:

1 avocado
2 eggs
1 jalapeno - optional (sliced then chopped)
parmesan cheese - optional
black pepper
seasoned salt - optional




1. preheat your oven to 425 degrees.

2. Wash the avocado and jalapeno with water and dry them off.  Then slice the avocado down the middle and remove the pit along with some of the avocado so you can fit the egg in it.  Also chop up the jalapeno, I only used a quarter of mine and saved the rest for later.

3. Put the avocado in a small glass baking dish and wrap foil around it to minimize mess.

4. Crack each egg into the avocado halves. If it overflows, that should be fine.  Mine did a little bit. 

5. I seasoned my avocado and egg before I baked them. After I put in the egg I sprinkled the diced jalapenos and then the black pepper, parmesan cheese, and seasoned salt.  I recommend just using as much as you think is necessary, that's what I did.

6.  Then put the avocado in the oven for 15-20 minutes.  Mine were in there for 18 minutes and they came out perfectly.  

7. Top with Tapatio hot sauce. Enjoy!



seasoning

jalapenos

almost ready...

done!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Truck Killer Nails DIY

English Avocado Open Faced Sandwich