Simple Guacamole

All I post is avocado recipes! I can't help myself. I should just change my blog name to "Avocados all the Time". haha. I have been making my own guacamole for a while now and it used to be very simple avocado,jalapenos, salt and pepper. So plain! Now I've made a little upgrade and it's the best decision I've ever made! It's a perfect guacamole for me.

  Ingredients 

1 - 2 avocados (depending on how much you want)
1-2 jalapenos (chopped into small pieces)
1/2-1 serrano pepper (chopped into small pieces)
green onions (chopped into small pieces)
1/4 lime (juiced)
pinch of garlic salt
pinch of ground pepper
tapatio or salsa (to taste)

 I usually have all these ingredients at home so it isn't very difficult for me to make, I usually just buy an avocado and some chips and whip it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Truck Killer Nails DIY